Hello everybody! It’s been quite a while since I last posted so I wanted to start by apologizing. These days have been hectic and I just completely stopped writing all together but don’t you worry, I will get back on track. Anyhow, I got nominated by the beautiful Styliana for this award and I was filled with gratitude because her work is a masterpiece (go click on the link if you don’t believe me haha!).
So what is Mystery Blogger Award anyway?
The creator of this award goes to the lovely Okoto Enigma. I think it’s such a wonderful idea that she has created because it surely does inspire you to continue writing, and a great way to bring the blogger community closer to each other.
- Put the award logo/image in your post.
- List all the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify each one of your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with a weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link to your best/favorite post of yours.
Three things about myself:
- I like to keep myself closely connected to nature and peaceful places where there aren’t many people so I could enjoy the presence of my own company.
- I do not share my inner feelings to people and try to solve my problems on my own.
- I can get unmotivated and lose my confidence very easily.
My answers to Styliana:
1. Favorite childhood memory?
My favorite childhood memory was perhaps when I use to walk to school with my mother because I really loved being outside, going on walks, and especially with my mother because we had the most random talks which I don’t get a chance to do that frequently anymore so it’s kind of special I guess.
2. If you could change anything from your past, would you?
There are many things I regret and wish that I had done things differently but it has shaped me into who I am today. I believe that everything has its own reasons so no I don’t think I would change anything from my past.
3. Favorite quote?
I have many that have really pushed me forward but there’s this one that I came across while I was reading The Forty Rules of Love by Elif Shafak and fell in love with it completely.
“It’s easy to love a perfect God, unblemished and infallible that He is. What is far more difficult is to love fellow human beings with all their imperfections and defects. Remember, one can only know what one is capable of loving. There is no wisdom without love. Unless we learn to love God’s creation, we can never truly love nor truly know God.”
– Shams of Tabriz
This quote is the one that I will always hold on to because we sometimes want to find someone who is somewhat perfect which is not really possible. The best thing you can do is appreciate God’s creation and find the perfectness within.
4. What scares you the most?
Well I have a great fear of losing the ones who are closest to me as I choose to keep very few friends who mean a lot to me so if they leave, I don’t know what I’d do without them.
5. What is your goal in life?
My goal in life is to be successful, do things that I love doing with my whole heart, and prove those people wrong whom have always thought I wouldn’t get too far.
Now I nominate:
Questions for my nominees are:
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
- What do you value most in a friendship?
- Do you prefer the sunrise or sunset? And why?
- If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?
My favorite blog post that I’ve written so far is probably The Lost Company because I think it’s different from the other posts I’ve wrote and I was really satisfied with the outcome. So I guess this leaves me to end things off now. I really enjoyed writing this and I hope you all like it as much as I did. See you all next time haha! ♡